Problem installing Valentina Server

Michael Krugman amacdr at mac.com
Wed Dec 21 15:50:25 CST 2005

Rusian:

How much has this changed from 2.0a67?  I downloaded the new
Valentina Sever.  I installed it.  After the installation and I
restarted, I don't find the same files in the new Server as were in
the previous ones.  The VServer_2 instructions seem to be the same as
previous versions, but the files are not.

In VServer_Office, I find: (Installed in /Library)

Databases folder, with master.vdb inside
licenses folder
vServer_Office APPLICATION, not Unix executable like before
VServer_Office.ini

In /Library/Startupitems:

vServer_Office and the files are the same.

As you can see, there is no Unix executable AND there is no
Server.DYLIB file.

Is this correct?

Mike