Opening Valentina v1.11 in Revolution

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Dec 17 12:52:01 CST 2005

Hi David,

Valentina app isnt included in that offer. Are you running into a problem
only with initialization or something else?

Just an FYI but theres a tutorial coming in February's MacFormat magazine
:-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com