Opening Valentina v1.11 in Revolution

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Sat Dec 17 21:13:02 CST 2005

Ruslan

Thanks, I know I can do it with Valentina calls but I am a little
surprised. Have you and RunRev not just promoted a free Valentina
v1.12 with new Revolution purchases? I did not notice any caveats on
how it worked.

Anyway, another question. I understood that the MacOSX version of
Valentina included a licence to run Valentina Carbon, the database
editor. However, it times out after ten minutes and the key for
Valentina is not accepted by it. I could not find the editor or any
licensing for it on the paradigmasoft web site. Is it separately
licensed or is it included? In either case, how do I make it happen
please?

regards
David