Opening Valentina v1.11 in Revolution

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Dec 17 11:57:07 CST 2005

On 12/17/05 4:57 AM, "David Vaughan" <dvk at dvkconsult.com.au> wrote:

Hi David,
Hi Marcus,

RevDB for Valentina have develop Runtime Revolution itself.
So I think better ask what is wrong for rev team.

IF I not mistake, Revolution in installation have some old 1.8.x version of
VXCMD wrapped to RevDB.

It seems to me RevDB will not work with VXCMD 1.11 (i.e. Newer version).

David, I think that most VXCMD 1.x developers use not RevDB API, but native
VXCMD functions, which actually give you more features which RebDB can do.