[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 13 18:15:15 CST 2005

> Something of a guess but:
>
> 1. Make the bundle.
> 2. It works.
> 3. Remove one of the Valentina files from the bundle.
> 4. Still works!

This is expected. MacOS try find dlls in

- app folder, if not found then
- in system folder SFMSupport.

> 5. Remove the same file from VComponents (now missing in BOTH bundle
> and VComponents).

Right. Again as expected.

> 6. Doesn't run any more.

right

> This is exactly the same behavior I found before with a regular
> folder (not a bundle) -- Valentina uses VComponents in CFMSupport IF
> PRESENT, and only uses the files in the same folder as the app if
> they are not found there.

Here you describe OTHER prodble Jon.

Here you say that AT FIRST Valentina search for CFMSupport,
And in second at app folder.

This sounds strange, because this is MAC OS do:
    -- at first APP folder
    -- second system.