[V4RB] Vcomponents in package. Solution ? - YES !!!

jda jda at his.com
Tue Dec 13 11:20:28 CST 2005

>Here you say that AT FIRST Valentina search for CFMSupport,
>And in second at app folder.
>
>This sounds strange, because this is MAC OS do:
>     -- at first APP folder
>     -- second system.
>  >From small area to bigger...

But that's not what is happening. Test this yourself:

1. Compile an app with the latest 2.1 beta.
2. Remove the latest 2.1 beta VComponents FROM CFMSupport
3. Move an older version of VComponents (any older version) into CFMSuport
4. Does the app still run? If not, it means Valentina is using the
contents of CFMSupport, even though the newer files are available in
the bundle.

This is the problem I ran into before, and reported in but #1090.

Jon