V4RB for Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 20 14:56:30 CDT 2004

On 5/20/04 2:35 PM, "Cindy Brown" <cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com> wrote:

Cindy,

is this problem with VarChar ?

Forget to say that I have found one bug with VarChar !
Ken have found it working with Valentina Server and was able reproduce it.

It happens when you move db from MAC to PC and work there.
Or visa versa.

And it produce error runtime, but db is all right.

Yes?

Confirm, please then I will make new build of V4RB 1.10
And upload it

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com