V4RB for Windows

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Fri May 21 07:47:25 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

Most of the time I would say it has to do with VarChar so this may fix the
main problems I've been having. I'm still trying to isolate another error
that is occurring but will get back to you further on this. The databases
where main error is occurring certainly have varchar's involved.

Hope that helps.

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>