How to put icons on other files (still problem)

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Thu May 13 16:51:18 CDT 2004

It's a common mistake to switch the type and creator in the RB File Type
dialog. Also -- the type and creator are case sensitive. You might check
these two items in the file type dialog and your db create statement.

If that doesn't get you going, try this:
Create a new data file. Open it using either Xray or Filetype (do a google
or look on versiontracker). They are both shareware. Either of these
programs will show the file type and creator as set by your program. If that
doesn't get you going, change the program to be launched using Get Info as
you describe below.  Xray/Filetype it again to see what has changed in your
file type and creator. This should point you to the necessary changes.

Keith