How to put icons on other files (still problem)

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Thu May 13 18:32:53 CDT 2004

That part's been done, too.
But after I create the file, it has the Valentina Carbon icon. I can go to
Get Info, and one of the other choices is to use my program to open it.
After I do that, then the icon changes to the one I've created in RB. But I
don't want my users to have to do that every time they create a data file.
chuck