[ANN] V4RB_Client a62 new build uploaded

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Wed Mar 31 12:38:30 CST 2004

Ahh, I see. I was thinking client. Now I wonder why you would "need" to
be able to tell the server to import locally from a remote client. I
could see uses for being able to import directly on the server for
maintenance or setup, but it seems it might be safer to not allow a
client to tell the server to import.

Is there a particular scenario that this would be used for that
couldn't be handled by scripting the server on the server computer, or
by importing in from a client?

Kevin