[ANN] V4RB_Client a62 new build uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 31 19:49:03 CST 2004

On 3/31/04 6:48 PM, "Kevin Windham" <kevo at gatorgraphics.com> wrote:

> How would you import from another computer? Does cursor.import support
> using network protocols?

Hi Kevin,

Import happens on SERVER computer.

This is why I say that client must send to server path valid for SERVER
computer.

Please note all, that this is till subject for changes,
Because I afraid such feature can be used for hacking -- bad guy can start a
lots of exports and eat all HDD space of SERVER computer.

We will need think more deep about this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com