[ANN] V4RB_Client a62 new build uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 31 21:47:50 CST 2004

On 3/31/04 9:38 PM, "Kevin Windham" <kevo at gatorgraphics.com> wrote:

> Ahh, I see. I was thinking client. Now I wonder why you would "need" to
> be able to tell the server to import locally from a remote client. I
> could see uses for being able to import directly on the server for
> maintenance or setup, but it seems it might be safer to not allow a
> client to tell the server to import.
>
> Is there a particular scenario that this would be used for that
> couldn't be handled by scripting the server on the server computer, or
> by importing in from a client?

I have no yet exact answer.

For now we have made it as such.
At least something works now.

Later we will improve this task.

I also think it is better LOAD file from client to Server by network and
server will import it.

In our 2.0 code we already have "FileOnSocket" class, so I think we will be
able do that.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com