[V4RB] Updating index of newly imported records seems to fail for me

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 5 23:59:26 CDT 2004

On 6/5/04 11:47 PM, "Richard Altenburg" <valentina at brainchild.nl> wrote:

>> * Also I do not understand, you do import.
>>   if you close db and open it in viSQL or Valentina Studio
>>   then queries works? After reindex?
>
> When I stop my application and open the just created database in ViSQL I can
> see that the data is there and I can search and update and delete records.
> This does not work in the program itself.

WAIT.

So after your import, viSQL correctly show data,
And it correctly do searches?!

And it do this even although Diagnose() say problems?
    is your db encrypted?
    it seems no.

But your app opens the same db later,
And fails to read and search ???

Very very strange.
Then it sounds like bug in part of your app which do reading.
Right?

It sounds like bug NOT in Valentina kernel.
Because they viSQL also must fail.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com