Valentina Xtra Questions from a v12 user

Daniel Crowder daniel at monumental-i.com
Fri Jul 16 14:40:45 CDT 2004

Folks,

I'm considering switching from v12 to Valentina because I want a more
SQL compliant experience. I've been using MySQL for tons of stuff and
love it - Valentina sounds WAY closer to MySQL than v12.

The Valentina website is pretty out-of-date in parts so I'm a little
concerned.

What are folks thoughts concerning Valentina running with Director MX
2004 under both OSX and Windows? Problems?

Does Valentina still trounce V12? Are their more recent benchmarks than
what is on the site?

How far away from release is the 2.0 version?

Daniel Crowder
Partner

Monumental
Natural Interactive Solutions