V4MD, 2.0 support of Images

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Fri Jul 16 14:46:42 CDT 2004

At 12:22 16.07.2004, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>You have ask many times that we have add support of Images.
>I wonder, do you know at least one Xtra for Director which is able work with
>Images.

Tabuleiro's Arca Database Xtra can do it:

http://xtras.tabuleiro.com/products/arca/features.htm

"...Arca is the only database solution for Director that stores image
objects directly, ready to be used with imaging Lingo functions..."

hmm, maybe you should change that...:-)

The DirectImage XTtra can import into Image objects:

http://www.directxtras.com/DImage_home.asp?UUID=1347808

"...Import image files into Director image cast members or lingo image
objects..."

There also might be other Xtras, I haven't worked with V12 in a long time,
so I don't know if they support it by now.

But as you see it's possible :-)

Martin.

Martin Kloss
"Everybody is somebody else's weirdo."