Valentina Xtra Questions from a v12 user

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Jul 16 15:11:22 CDT 2004

Yes, its much faster than V12 and still works fine with all versions of
Director from 7 on.  Read the docs carefully as it is a bit more complex
(due to more features) in what all you can do and how you need to set up DB
tables, but if you are used to mySQL this most of this is pretty self
explanatory.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.