V4MD 1.10

Roland Hildebrandt r.hildebrandt at sbt.fr
Wed Jan 28 08:49:56 CST 2004

Yes, if there is a varchar of 700 then importascii totally fails (nothing
happens, no error message, but nothing in the table).
ie. In fact we only tested importing for example a 600 character string into
a 600 varchar. Maybe it works if you have a 600 varchar and import a 300
character string into it.

Another important point :
The import works fine even with 600 character string into 600 varchar using
a standard SQL INSERT INTO.

Thanks a lot !!!

Best regards
SBT / HAPPYneuron