V4RB and Windows

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Fri Jan 30 10:22:45 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan

> Have I correctly understand:
>   you have implement this feature IN YOUR server?

Yes, this is how my server has been working for the past year and a half.

> Actually even Vserver will not have such feature, this is not important.
>
> I think important is, that V4RB and V4RB_Client could work inside of one
> app. Then you can simply
>
> A) install Vserver
> B) work in client app with LOCAL db
> C) use V4RB_Client to talk to Vserver and use your OWN algorithm of
> synchronization.

Sounds good. But we work in a school environment and would then need a
vserver program for each school (as each school works separately on their
intranet). Would I then have to purchase a vserver for each school?

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>