V4RB and Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 29 22:58:43 CST 2004

on 1/29/04 10:47 PM, Cindy Brown at cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com wrote:

> I would love to but I don't think it will work for me. My clients work often
> away from the server and need to be able to work with their own set of data
> all the time and be able to automatically load their changes to the server
> whenever they get back to where they can connect. As far as I'm aware, there
> aren't many servers that can manage this.

Have I correctly understand:
    you have implement this feature IN YOUR server?

Actually even Vserver will not have such feature, this is not important.

I think important is, that V4RB and V4RB_Client could work inside of one
app. Then you can simply

A) install Vserver
B) work in client app with LOCAL db
C) use V4RB_Client to talk to Vserver and use your OWN algorithm of
synchronization.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com