V4RB and Windows

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 29 23:26:12 CST 2004

on 1/29/04 11:22 PM, Cindy Brown at cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com wrote:

Hi Cindy,

>> Have I correctly understand:
>>   you have implement this feature IN YOUR server?
>
> Yes, this is how my server has been working for the past year and a half.
>>
>> Actually even Vserver will not have such feature, this is not important.
>>
>> I think important is, that V4RB and V4RB_Client could work inside of one
>> app. Then you can simply
>>
>> A) install Vserver
>> B) work in client app with LOCAL db
>> C) use V4RB_Client to talk to Vserver and use your OWN algorithm of
>> synchronization.
>>

> Sounds good. But we work in a school environment and would then need a
> vserver program for each school (as each school works separately on their
> intranet). Would I then have to purchase a vserver for each school?

Short answer -- no.

You can distribute Valentina server with 5 connections royalty free.

Only IF some school want more connections IN THE SAME time,
You can resale them additional connections.

But you still can stay in royalty free schema,
If you will connect/disconnect user when he have finish task.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com