V4RB and Windows

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Fri Jan 30 09:47:36 CST 2004

I would love to but I don't think it will work for me. My clients work often
away from the server and need to be able to work with their own set of data
all the time and be able to automatically load their changes to the server
whenever they get back to where they can connect. As far as I'm aware, there
aren't many servers that can manage this.

Cindy

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 198, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>