Database works on 4.5.2

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 25 11:53:22 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan:
	Glad to hear it is me not RB 5.x or Valentina.

	However, my statements never set my VCursor to ReadOnly = true (isn't the
default False?) which would be why they fine work in 4.5.2.  Does RB 5.0 need me to
set this to False?

	I have looked @ Lock, NoLock, LockParameters, Lock, Parameters and there
is nothing in the pdf files: V4RBReference or ValentinaSQL.  Just the ReadOnly
setting in the VCursor Class.

	I have checked my SQLSelect statements and they look exactly like yours as
they appear in V4RBReference.pdf  Class VCursor   V4RBR-61

	I agree that for the VCursor object is locked and will not allow me to update or
delete records....but how did it get that way and why only in RB 5.x and not 4.5.2?

	Is there another version of Valentina that resolves this.  I am using 1.9.7, I
believe.

Thanks Chuck