Database works on 4.5.2

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 25 10:09:00 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan:
	I have changed the programming to mimic you by using the BaseObject
methods.
	I have stored the RecID from database record in a field in my listbox.
Then...
Dim i as integer

i = val(Listbox1.cell(listbox1.Listindex,4))
res= mDb.mA.GoToRecID(i)
if res= true then
	res= mDb.mA.DeleteRecord
	if res = true then
		msgbox "work"
	end if
end if
	The first boolean varaible tests true ie: the debugger goes into the next
if...then...else loop ...it finds the record:-).
	However the second res value does not and the record is not deleted.  I have
tried inserting mDb.mA.Flush but there is no difference in the outcome.
	Moreover,. I can extract the field information values and display them.
ie: editrfield1.text = mDb.ma.Datefield.Value+mDb.ma.Decsript.Fd.Value..

Wierder than wierd...stranger than strange....an X-File or what?

Thanks Chuck...any other ideas?