AW: AW: [V4MD] V4MD Xtra vs. V4MD_client Xtra

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Wed Jan 7 21:32:19 CST 2004

So Ruslan, the problem seems to be that the xtra instance is not destroyed
properly.
This maybe playes together with the fact that when you make around with
new() close, shutdown, reopen etc several times without quitting Director
(Authoring) it is quite often that valentina crashes Director.

On the other hand I have heard that openXlib() is not really stable, is it?

Best regards, Florian