[V4RB] Error 348

Beatrix Willius mail at beatrixwillius.de
Sun Feb 29 11:58:38 CST 2004

Hello Ruslan,

I somehow managed to corrupt a Valentina database. Opening in Valentina
Carbon gives the error message 348 "Error of inventory page of varchar
field."

- How can this happen?
- Can I repair the database myself? The file is about 20 MB.
- A xml dump in Valentina Carbon kills the application. A sql dump is
not possible (gives the same error message).
- Opening the database in my RB application gives no error message,
only a seemingly empty one. How can I show the error message in RB?

I need to make more tests, if I can reproduce this.

System + Software:
OS: Mac OS 10.3
RB: 5.2.4
Valentina: 1.9.8