Strategy for Valentina Deployment

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Feb 26 17:49:12 CST 2004

on 2/26/04 5:39 PM, James Kleinschmidt at jkleins at shentel.net wrote:

Hi James,

> I am just beginning a project that will not be finished for 6 months or
> so and I use REALBasic 5.5.

> The project must work with the REAL API and Valentina.

You mean REAL DB ?

Why you want to have it in project ??????????????  :-)
I can understand Valentina and mySQL and Oracle.

But what sense for RBDB if you will have Valentina?

> I would like it to have a single user version that uses
> Valentina on the local drive and also work with a server version of
> Valentina if desired.

James, please note.
As I see you have purchase V4RB LOCAL only.

If you plan to use Vserver you need VDN also.
In fact VDN Platform includes V4RB LOCAL.

So if you think you need VDN please contact me off list.

> Having just started working with Valentina I have a few questions.

I will answer your questions in few letters.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com