Valentina Studio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 18 18:37:20 CDT 2004

On 8/18/04 6:08 PM, "Brendan Murphy" <bmurf at comcast.net> wrote:

> Ruslan wrote:
>> Valentina Studio can do this.
>
> I have seen you mention "Valentina Studio" a few time on the email
> list, but  I see no reference to a "Valentina Studio" on your web
> site. Are you referencing the Valentina application? Please
> clarify what you are referring to and post a URL.

Valentina Studio this is totally new application.
It is developed by Jochen Peters.
It will replace VAPP.

Link to download page you can find directly from our HOME page.
It is a picture link.

Vstudio have a lots of new cool features that do not have VAPP.

Main of them
- it works on Windows.
- it can connect to ODBC dbs to import/export from Valentina db.
- it can connect to Valentina Server and work with its dbs.
- it can control Vserver
- it can work in the same time with dbs from different sources:
        -- locale Valentina db (VAPP can do this)
        -- Valentina Server db
        -- any ODBC db (mySQL, Access, Sql Server, ...)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com