Valentina Studio

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Wed Aug 18 09:05:34 CDT 2004

> Ruslan wrote:
> > Valentina Studio can do this.
>
> I have seen you mention "Valentina Studio" a few time on the
> email list, but  I see no reference to a "Valentina Studio"
> on your web site. Are you referencing the Valentina
> application? Please clarify what you are referring to and post a URL.

This is under development currently by one of our partners -- check out
valentina-db.de. This is the cross platform successor of VAPP 1.x, but will
be much, much more feature rich.

By the way, if you thought the old icons sucked, check them out;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC