Off topic ... Shockwave and Valentina

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Mon Aug 16 17:36:01 CDT 2004

Technically this Xtra is not SW safe then.  SW movies are not allowed to
access files outside the dswmedia folder unless the user is given a dialog
to select them.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer