UpdateAllRecords Not Working Properly?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Apr 22 01:36:14 CDT 2004

> > I thought that when you get a cursor against multiple records in a
> > table and then iterate through them changing field values
> and then use
> > Cursor_UpdateAllRecords, that every single record in the
> cursor would
> > get updated...
>
> UpdateAll, as Ruslan said, will update all the records in the
> cursor to what you have changed that last record to.

So all I need to do is change 1 record and then hit "updateallrecords" and
they'll all get the change? For example, if I get a cursor against 10
records and then set one field of the first record to a value, can I then
say "updateallrecords" and the other 9 will get the change?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/