UpdateAllRecords Not Working Properly?

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Thu Apr 22 17:36:11 CDT 2004

Hi,

> I thought that when you get a cursor against multiple records in a table and
> then iterate through them changing field values and then use
> Cursor_UpdateAllRecords, that every single record in the cursor would get
> updated...

UpdateAll, as Ruslan said, will update all the records in the cursor to what
you have changed that last record to.

You need to alter the fields for each record and, before moving on to the
next record, put in the line res = mCursor.Update. Res being set as boolean.
This will update the changes you have made to that record and allow you to
move on to the next record.

Hope that helps.

Cindy Brown