[V4MD] SELECT weirdness

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Sep 28 21:21:43 CDT 2003

on 9/28/03 7:35 PM, Martin Kloss at martin.kloss at gmx.de wrote:

> P.S. Any news on the picture compression settings front?

Martin,

I have look on this, but as I see this property become enabled ONLY when you
choose compression JPG in cast member.

So it seems for simple BITMAP this property DO NOT works.
Am I right?

And we need it when we have bitmap.

-------
What happens if you choose JPG in Property window?
Director compress it self to JPG ?

Hmm, why I did spend time on that JPG then :-)?
It is my dream in Valentina 2.0 drop JPG compression to be built into
kernel. As I see it in ideal, Valentina simply must get ALREADY compressed
pictures.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com