Problems with latest V4RB 1.9.8

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Mon Sep 8 08:37:47 CDT 2003

le 7-09-03 12:02, Cindy <alvin at ins.co.nz> a écrit :

> I downloaded the latest version of V4RB and changed it to include the
> kv_client, etc. I tried a few combinations and settled on SQLSelect(s,2,1,1)
> which seemed to work fine but still broke down in quite a few areas.
> Everything else seemed to fail entirely.

Hi Cindy,

Is it possible to share with us the problem you have. I'm close to the
release too and I'm very interested to know if I could have the same problem
with my project.
To run just the same as the old version, I use the form :
    myDatabase.SQLSelect(query, kV_Server, kV_NoLocks, kV_Random)

All seems to work well with V4RB 1.9.8 except an index corruption that I
hope Ruslan will find the fix soon.

Thank you

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A