Problems with latest V4RB 1.9.8

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 20:30:11 CDT 2003

Hi François,

I have put in V4RB 1.9.8 again and settled on:
MyDatabase.SQLSelect(query,kv_Client,KV_Nolocks) and the main queries seem
to be working okay, at least I'm not getting crashes any more. At the
moment, though, I just can't get it to work properly with dbReports so I am
working with Aaron on this at present. It is very odd. The report totals
don't calculate properly yet if I put in 1.9.7b6 without changing the
report, the report works perfectly. As I have over 200 reports linked to the
program it is very important that everything works together so if anybody
has any ideas on why this would occur, it would be helpful. I have changed
the SQLSelect query in the dbReports classes but it doesn't help.

The only other thing I found previously was that DeleteAll didn't work but I
will try this again to be sure. If I come up with any other errors I'll let
you know.

All the best.

Cindy