Embedded Server and your app // ALL please read.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 22 15:38:31 CDT 2003

> * We have add protection that MAC license file will NOT work
> on WINDOWS.

Does this mean that we would need two separate licenses if we wish to
set up VSRV on a Mac OS X box and have both Windows and Mac clients? Or
were you saying that the VSRV software itself is tied to the platform,
so if you buy a Mac license you can install it on a Mac server, but if
you try to install the same copy of VSRV on Windows with the Mac license
key, then it will fail?

Just trying to get clarity on this...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software