Newbie to Valentina

Michael Krugman admin at ktinet.net
Mon Nov 24 11:26:00 CST 2003

Hi Rusian:

It does not say that in either of the docs that RBDB and Valentina are
the same...it does say in the REAL documentation that a front end
written in RB works seamlessly with Valentina without changing any RB
code...it doesn't!  The browser I mean is in the Valentina application.
  It shows that the records were created by count, but  all of the
fields are blank in the browser window.  I do not use binding.  I'll
look at those examples and thank you for your help!

Mike