[V4RB] -39 Error

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Tue May 20 20:26:07 CDT 2003

le 20-05-03 19:08, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> a écrit :

> When you nodify db structure, you must be VERY careful that YOUR changes in
> structure exactly reflected by changes in RB Classes. Double Check this !!!
>
> If you have reduce length of a string field,
> May be in BaseObject constructor you still say old length ?

I'm sure I'm a good developer who don't make this kind of mistake. But, ok,
I'm going to double check this...

Oooh ! Damned ! I just see I'm not as good.
My mistake here : I have modify an other String field in the BaseObject
constructor.
Should I not have an error opening the db ?

I test the result ASAP and I let you know. Sorry for the annoyance and thank
you for your attention.

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A
B-4570 Marchin