[V4RB] -39 Error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 20 20:08:45 CDT 2003

on 5/20/03 6:58 PM, Francois Van Lerberghe at fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
wrote:

>> What you mean "modify DB Structure"?
>> For newer version of your app?
>
> Yes
>

>> Is DB created for FIRST version of your app ?
>
> Yes
>

>> Or this problem happen for FRESH db created by your App 2.0 ?
>
> No

IF create FRESH db by APP 2.0 then no such problem?

When you nodify db structure, you must be VERY careful that YOUR changes in
structure exactly reflected by changes in RB Classes. Double Check this !!!

If you have reduce length of a string field,
May be in BaseObject constructor you still say old length ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com