VSDK_Client for project builder

Stéphane Pinel spinel at exenevex.com
Tue May 20 13:04:40 CDT 2003

Le mardi, 20 mai 2003, à 12:09 Europe/Paris, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> So may be we do not need PB project at all?

Sure !

> Or just simple as an example?

Good idea.

> For CodeWarrior I can make project that build LIB,
> You then simply drop this project into your project, and no problems.
>
> What is best way for Project Builder?
> What I need to make for you?

As for CodeWarrior, you coulf offer a framework ?

> I see that in PB - New Project dialog there is no LIBRARY projects,
> only Framework. And I think I need use Cocoa versions, correct?

Nope. Your framework is welcome in C.

> Because we want to get MACHO target.

Sure. But Mach-O doesn't mean Cocoa even in PB ;-) Since you had a
very nice C Lib, you can easily make a C Mach-O framework ?

Regards.
Stéphane Pinel - Exenevex SA - http://www.exenevex.com - AIM: s.pinel
4D Plugins [MySQLConnect for 4D] [DBGateway for 4D] [EVX_SHELL]
[EVX_AddressBook] [PostgreSQL for 4D] [EVX_4D/MySQL Cloner]