VSDK_Client for project builder

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 20 13:09:37 CDT 2003

Hi Totte,
Hi Jochen,

I have start to make project for VSDK_Client in PB and stick.

So I give all sources of C++ client.
You can put them directly into YOUR projects in YOUR apps.

Sources in fact have some files that are used in Server and not needed in
client (Packet_R classes). In the same time you can simply drop them into
your project and I think they will not cause problems.

So may be we do not need PB project at all?
Or just simple as an example?

For CodeWarrior I can make project that build LIB,
You then simply drop this project into your project, and no problems.

What is best way for Project Builder?
What I need to make for you?

I see that in PB - New Project dialog there is no LIBRARY projects,
only Framework. And I think I need use Cocoa versions, correct?
Because we want to get MACHO target.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com