VSDK_Client for project builder

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 20 14:29:04 CDT 2003

on 5/20/03 2:04 PM, Stéphane Pinel at spinel at exenevex.com wrote:

Hi Stéphane,

> Le mardi, 20 mai 2003, à 12:09 Europe/Paris, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

>> So may be we do not need PB project at all?
>
> Sure !
>
>> Or just simple as an example?
>
> Good idea.
>

>> For CodeWarrior I can make project that build LIB,
>> You then simply drop this project into your project, and no problems.
>>
>> What is best way for Project Builder?
>> What I need to make for you?
>
> As for CodeWarrior, you coulf offer a framework ?

For CodeWarrior, I have made project that build Macho static library.
I think framework is not needed here.
Today I will upload VSDK_Client for CW.

>> I see that in PB - New Project dialog there is no LIBRARY projects,
>> only Framework. And I think I need use Cocoa versions, correct?
>
> Nope. Your framework is welcome in C.

We make client in C++ !!!

Here we differ from e.g. MySQL. We do not have C client at all.
May be in future...

>> Because we want to get MACHO target.
>
> Sure. But Mach-O doesn't mean Cocoa even in PB ;-) Since you had a
> very nice C Lib, you can easily make a C Mach-O framework ?

As you recall, C SDK in Valentina is wrapper around C++ SDK.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com