parallel lineal numerical string comparison algorithm

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 08:23:26 CDT 2003

Ruslan wrote:

>> How about this:
>
> :-) but here no XML.
>
> And I afraid that it only looks that it is easy invent new query
> language.

Last brainFart on this topic...

It's easy for me, all I have to do is sit here and wait for it ::>)

What do you want the Query Language to accomplish? Is is to improve
searches, or is it for making using Valentina easier? I reread your
original post regarding the Query Language. It might be that you can
kill two birds with one stone and the Query Language might end up
becoming a big feature.

Mark