[VSRV] Valentina Server a1 for OS X uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Mar 29 08:29:42 CST 2003

on 3/29/03 3:51 AM, Keith DeLong at delong at redcort.com wrote:

Hi Keith,

> I can start the server but neither RB client will run. They both crash the
> IDE on launch under both RB 4.5.3 and RB 5.1b3. I made sure I was using the
> new V4RB plugin. G4/733 Mac running OS X 10.2.4 with 768 MB RAM.

Hmm,

I have check here, with RB 4.5.2 and with RB 4.0 and it start fine.

Once again, you simply run start REALbasic and it crashes?
You even not open any dialog?

Can you send me crash log?

So anybody else can confirm this.
We need info.

If it crash on start of RB, I can only think about some problems in parsing
of plugin info...V4RB itself have not yet start.

---
Or it crashes when you run example project?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com