[VSRV] Valentina Server a1 for OS X uploaded.

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Fri Mar 28 17:51:06 CST 2003

> Hi Guys,
>
> Yes, this day have come :-)
>
> You can download for first tests Valentina Server here:
>   http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/vserver_macho.sit.bin
>
> And Valentina for RB Client here.
>   http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/V4RB_Client.sit.bin
>
> For now we have only V4RB Client. But it is the most hard, so when we polish
> it, all rest clients will be easy to do.
> Also note that exists only Carbon version of plugin for now.

Hi Ruslan,
I can start the server but neither RB client will run. They both crash the
IDE on launch under both RB 4.5.3 and RB 5.1b3. I made sure I was using the
new V4RB plugin. G4/733 Mac running OS X 10.2.4 with 768 MB RAM.

At least it started out to be an exciting Friday afternoon ;-)

Keith DeLong