[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 28 11:52:14 CST 2003

on 3/28/03 10:22 AM, Brendan Murphy at bmurf at comcast.net wrote:

>>> You require that we fill out a commercial publisher
>>> agreement and send it into you. For what purpose? I get
>>> nothing out of it. You never state what you will do with
>>> such information from the agreement. What purpose does this
>>> agreement serve?
>>>
>>> My suggestion to you is to drop the logo requirement and
>>> drop the commercial publisher agreement.
>>
>> Ive read your comments and everyone elses responses to this point -- I
>> don't think I can add much more to what others have said but to
>> reiterate that you are licensing another company's technology. The
>> reason why should be clear -- it's to know who is using Valentina,
>> ensure that its being used in accordance with the license and also to
>> propagate it.
>
> It should be explicitly written in the agreement what
> purpose this information is used for and what protections
> will be placed on the information provided by the developer.

> For example, Paradigm will not use the information provided
> for marketing purposes such as posting information about my
> application on their web site as an example of an
> application that uses valentina.

I have not understand.

You will be disappointed by additional link to your application ?????
You are first who say this!

All your words sound like words of man who just love to bet for bet.

Hmm, if you feel shame that you use Valentina, then what problems?
Go and use e.g. mySQL and be proud on this.

I just do not understand what problems you have, Bred???

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com