[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Thu Mar 27 14:43:28 CST 2003

> You require that we fill out a commercial publisher
> agreement and send it into you. For what purpose? I get
> nothing out of it. You never state what you will do with
> such information from the agreement. What purpose does this
> agreement serve?
>
> My suggestion to you is to drop the logo requirement and
> drop the commercial publisher agreement.

Ive read your comments and everyone elses responses to this point -- I
don't think I can add much more to what others have said but to
reiterate that you are licensing another company's technology. The
reason why should be clear -- it's to know who is using Valentina,
ensure that its being used in accordance with the license and also to
propagate it.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President