[VXCMD] Cursor_AddRecords Bug Testing Stack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Mar 23 16:44:41 CST 2003

Brian,

That worked just fine! I guess what I don't understand are the
following:

1) Isn't TAB and CR the *default* options for the Cusor_AddRecords call
if not provided? When I omitted the delimiters and let it use the
default, it was all screwed up. If MetaCard was keeping newlines at the
end of lines, using CR as a delimiter wouldn't work; consequently, if it
was keeping CRs at the end of the lines, I shouldn't need to specify
it...

2) Why would "\t" and "\r" work for the first 4 records, but not for the
5th (which was messed up) and 6th-10th (which didn't appear at all?

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com