[VXCMD] Cursor_AddRecords Bug Testing Stack

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 16:04:52 CST 2003

Ken,

I don't think VXCMD recognizes escaped characters, i.e. "\t" and "\r" (unless
it's been added recently). You may get better results with:

get Valentina("Cursor_AddRecords",cursorRef,fld "Data", tab, cr)

One workaround if you really get stuck and want bulk-loading speed would be
to use the Cursor_ImportASCII call- you would need to write the data out to a
file first, but it's real fast.

HTH,
Brian