[VXCMD] Cursor_AddRecords Bug Testing Stack

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 21:47:49 CST 2003

It sounds to me like there is probably a small bug in the VXCMD
parameter-checking.
Try passing empty for the parameters instead of no parameter at all- does
that help?

If not, I guess VXCMD is picking up the default but doing something weird
with it.

Personally, I just always pass the parameters, since I use non-default values
sometimes.

Brian